Ride with us.
Hyperthreads is always on the lookout for talented designers, charismatic salespeople, multitasking wizards and organizational ninjas. What we all have in common is a passion for cycling and endurance sports and a healthy vanity that drives us to be the best clothing manufacturer we can be. We believe that maintaining a positive company culture, energetic team and supportive family environment is paramount to our success. If you’re interested in joining our effort and believe you have skills to contribute then please contact us and we’ll get in touch. Thanks for your interest.
Page updated August 11, 2022
❯❯ Retail and Small Accounts Project Coordinator (RSA)
The ideal candidate exhibits the ability to keep track of several moving parts using well-cultivated habits for tracking timelines and concurrent tasks. This person is also sociable, has an eye for arranging and organizing a physical retail space yet is proficient using web-based tools to manage an equivalent virtual retail space. Our dream candidate must be a friendly, clear communicator both online and in person.
At Hyperthreads, we build high performing cycling, multi-sport, running, and casual apparel for athletes across the globe. We specialize in custom apparel, inspired by you.
Our office culture is immersed in the fabric that defines us. We put everything we produce to the test, in our own back yard here in northern Utah. It’s important to us that our employees become an ambassador to the brand while recreating in Hyperthreads apparel. Gaining an understanding of the design process and performance value of the brand is a lovely benefit and top priority among all our employees.
We enjoy group rides and sharing stories about our weekend adventures. Inspiring others to get out and make the most of each opportunity.
The RSA will report to Operations Management
Hyperthreads headquarters at 1418 Wall Ave., Ogden, UT 84404
Full-time in-office, salaried compensation + benefits, based on qualifications.
The Retail and Small Accounts Project Coordinator, or RSA, will have three primary areas of focus. 1) Manage smaller volume custom order projects and act as liaison between Design and Sales teams 2) Be the primary person to interface with inbound communications from e-mail, chat, social media, phone and walk-in to assist with CS inquiries or retail purchases and serve as a first contact to connect them with a salesperson for custom orders. 3) Maintain our retail presence both in the physical showroom and on our hosted stores such as Facebook.
The RSA should genuinely be excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. RSA’s can put themselves in the customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Quick and efficient problem solving is a must. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage inbound email, chat, DM and phone communications
• Forward inbound sales leads to Project Management
• Act as liaison between Sales and Design teams
• Update customers on the progress of their custom orders
• Create and run team stores
• Generate PO’s and track order progress
• Maintain the presentation, organization and cleanliness of our retail showroom
• Maintain data accuracy on our Facebook catalog shop
• Act as the first point of contact for walk-in customers to identify their needs to achieve the best customer satisfaction
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
• Demonstrated customer support experience
• Excellent phone, chat and email communication skills
• A good active listener
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Customer orientated and has ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
• Comfortable with contemporary business tools such as Zoom, Calendly, Outlook/MS Office, G-Suite
• Familiarity or experience in cycling, running or endurance sports is a plus
• Detail oriented
• High school degree or equivalent