Ride with us.
Hyperthreads is always on the lookout for talented designers, charismatic salespeople, multitasking wizards and organizational ninjas. What we all have in common is a passion for cycling and endurance sports and a healthy vanity that drives us to be the best clothing manufacturer we can be. We believe that maintaining a positive company culture, energetic team and supportive family environment is paramount to our success. If you’re interested in joining our effort and believe you have skills to contribute then please contact us and we’ll get in touch.Thanks for your interest.
Available Positions at Hyperthreads
❯❯ Customer Service Representative (CSR)
At Hyperthreads, we build high performing cycling, multi-sport, running, and casual apparel for athletes across the globe. We specialize in custom apparel, inspired by you.
Our office culture is immersed in the fabric that defines us. We put everything we produce to the test, in our own back yard here in northern Utah. It’s important to us that our employees become an ambassador to the brand while recreating in Hyperthreads apparel. Gaining an understanding of the design process and performance value of the brand is a lovely benefit and top priority among all our employees.
We enjoy group rides and sharing stories about our weekend adventures. Inspiring others to get out and make the most of each opportunity.
Reports To: The CSR will report to Operations Management
Job Overview: The Customer Service Representative, or
CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Quick and efficient problem solving is a must. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage incoming calls
• Attend to the website chat portal
• Respond to inbound customer emails
• Distribute inbound sales leads
• Be part an integral of the customer satisfaction and success team
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
• Proven customer support experience (CSR, Retail Associate, Sales Associate or related experience)
• Familiar with E-mail best practices
• Strong phone handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Please reach out to/send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with CSR Application, in the subject line.